Welcome to RUF at FAU! I’m so glad that you’ve stopped by the website and hope the information you find here is helpful. With the fall semester upon us I want to share with you a little bit more about how you can get involved with RUF. While you are welcome to join us at any time in the semester, we have found over the years that the earlier you can get plugged in the better! So we have a number of events in the first couple of weeks designed to help you get acquainted with RUF and make friends at FAU. Here are a few times, places, and locations where you can be on the lookout for RUF.
- August 20th – Get WOW’d. RUF will have a table set up at the Get WOW’d event in the football stadium and we’d love for you to stop by, say hi, and meet some fellow students!
- August 21st – Diversity Way– RUF will have a table set up on Diversity Way throughout the day. If you missed us at Get WOW’d, it’s not too late to stop by and sign up for more info.
- August 23rd – First RUF Meeting at 8 PM in the Senate Chambers. RUF will be meeting every Wednesday night at 8 PM throughout the semester. This is a great opportunity to make new friends, build community, and grow in your faith.
- August 24th – Welcome Back BBQ 6 PM at the Housing Pavilion. We’ll be grilling hamburgers and playing games like Corn Hole, Spike Ball, Frisbee, Volleyball and more. Come grab a bite to eat and play some games.
- August 27th – Sunday Morning Worship. There are several great churches in the area. If you’d like a ride, feel free to text Jeff (813-767-9063) to get a ride on Sunday morning.
- August 30th – RUF Meeting at 8 PM in General Classroom North. (This is the only week we’re not in the Union!) General Classroom North is at the end of the Breezeway near the Rec Center.
- September 1st – FAU’s first home game. Come tailgate with RUF and watch the Owls open the season with a W!
- Save the date – Sept 22-24 is Fall Conference. For more information, click here. You don’t want to miss this weekend!