Welcome to RUF at FAU! I’m so glad that you’ve stopped by the website and hope the information you find here is helpful. With the fall semester upon us I want to share with you a little bit more about how you can get involved with RUF. While you are welcome to join us at any time in the semester, we have found over the years that the earlier you can get plugged in the better! So we have a number of events in the first couple of weeks designed to help you get acquainted with RUF and make friends at FAU. Here are a few times, places, and locations where you can be on the lookout for RUF.
- August 19th – Get WOW’d - 2-4 PM. RUF will have a table set up at the Get WOW’d event in the Breezeway. We’d love for you to stop by, say hi, and meet some fellow students!
- August 20th – Diversity Way– RUF will have a table set up on Diversity Way throughout the day. If you missed us at Get WOW’d, it’s not too late to stop by and sign up for more info.
- August 21st – Welcome Back BBQ 6 PM at the Housing Pavilion. We’ll be grilling hamburgers and playing games like Corn Hole, Spike Ball, Frisbee, Volleyball and more. Come grab a bite to eat and play some games.
- August 22nd – Large Group Worship at 8 PM in Live Oak A. RUF will be meeting every Wednesday night at 8 PM throughout the semester. This is a great opportunity to make new friends, build community, and grow in your faith.
- August 25th - Beach Day - Join us for at Spanish River Beach! Come to worship on Wednesday night to get a free parking pass. We'll have paddle boards, games and other beach activities!
- August 26th – Sunday Morning Worship. There are several great churches in the area. If you’d like a ride, feel free to text Jeff (813-767-9063) to get a ride on Sunday morning.
- August 29th – RUF Meeting at 8 PM in Nations Multipurpose Room. The Nations Multipurpose Room is located downstairs from the Housing office. Look out for the RUF banners and signs to help find us.
- Fall Conference is Oct 12-14. We'll be heading up to Lake Yale Baptist Conference Center in Leesburg, FL. For more information, click here. You don’t want to miss this weekend!